Last Modified: 10/09/2013
NOTE: Product Enhancement Request was previously known as Feature Modification Request (FMR).
What is a Product Enhancement Request?
A Product Enhancement Request (PER) lets you ask for additional features or functionality to be added to a McAfee product. It provides important feedback on features and input on capabilities that you value.
How to submit a PER (all McAfee products)
Perform the followint steps to submit a new PER:
- Launch a web browser and go to to:
- Log in with your username and password. If you do not have an account, perform the following steps:
- Click McAfee Customers Register Here.
- In the popup window, type your full name and email address, then click Submit.
- Check your email inbox for an activation email from McAfee Accept.
- Click the Activate link in the email.
- When the activation is successful, you will receive your login information via email.
- Click the drop-down menu on the left and select New Product Enhancement Request.
NOTE: You may need to temporarily allow popups to successfully complete the request.
- Type a Title and Description for your request. Provide as much detail as possible in the description.
- Use the drop-down menus to select your product and the level of importance for the request.
- If you have a screenshot or other useful files, click New attachment to add them to the request.
- Click Submit Product Enhancement Request.
Glossary of Technical Terms
Please take a moment to browse our Glossary of Technical Terms.